06. februar 2015 ob 12:11 | 215
The trench coat is a versatile piece of clothing that can be teamed up with pretty much anything. A winter essential, you can wear it during your evenings out too during the other time of the year. Here are a few tips that you can keep in mind when opting to wear the trench coat:
- Since winter is still lingering, you can opt for the layered look with the trench coat. There are a variety of options in terms of fabric so try out the lighter ones that look stylish and keep you warm too.
- Jeans, leggings, dresses or even shorts, you can team the trench coat up with pretty much anything. While you are outdoors, you can keep it on, when you are indoors, make sure that you take them off.
- While going to the office, you can don your formal look with trousers and shirt and then wear the trench coat around and team it up with a pair of heels. It is sure to make heads turn.
- You can also wear it with a pair of skinny jeans that you can pair with a T-shirt and a stylish pair of pumps. All you need to do now is wear a pair of shades and strut through the streets.
- Try and avoid wearing it with Indian wear, though, if you are slim and trim, the trench coat can make you look classy when teamed with a sari.
- The trench coat can be paired with boots, flats, heels, gladiators and more. Make your pick according to what suits you the best. Read more here:bridesmaid dress
| formal dresses australia