Red hair first appeared as the result of a genetic mutation with the first documented case of natural-born redhead occurring in Scotland.
* Less than 2% of the world's population have red hair.
* Scotland boasts the highest percentage of natural redheads while Ireland comes in second.
* Natural redheads are rare,the gene is recessive,meaning both parents must each be carrying the recessive gene for their child to have red hair.
* Natural red hair is less likely to go gray.
* A redhead’s ability to produce a pheomelanin also allows them to have a higher resistance to pain.
So for all those natural redheads...you are extremely rare!
Who else loves red hair?
Vpiši email osebe, ki ji želiš priporočiti ogled slike.
Za nadaljevanje se prijavi
Za prijavo uporabi Facebook
Za prijavo uporabi geslo